4-Bed Farmhouse Plan with 2-Story Family Room
About This Plan
- This 2-story farmhouse plan has a welcoming front porch that extends across almost the entire front of the home and provides you with a shady spot for your rocking chair and great curb appeal.
- A standing seam metal roof adds to the farmhouse styling.
- The 2-story foyer is flanked by your family dining room on one side and the den on the other.
- Walk past the stairs and you'll find an open floor plan with the 2-story family room open to the kitchen and breakfast area.
- The kitchen has a large walk-in pantry and an island with counter seating.
- A second porch is tucked in the back off the breakfast area.
- The master is on the main floor and has a huge walk-in and a luxury bath with spa tub separating his and her vanities plus a shower and private toilet.
- There are three bedrooms upstairs and views to the family room from the landing and hallway.
- There is also storage in the unfinished portion. Add windows and you could turn it into useable space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,153 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,168 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 985 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 856 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12