4 Bed Farmhouse Plan with Guest Bed
About This Plan
- This 4 bed farmhouse plan has a 32'-wide front porch and three matching dormers.
- From the foyer you have views into both the great room and the dining room. A handy closet is neary for coats and shoes.
- The great room is open to the breakfast room and kitchen beyond. A fireplace is on one wall and four windows look out over the back.
- If you like eating al fresco, you can build the optional deck. If not, there is the formal dining room and breakfast area itself.
- A family foyer has a built-in bench and laundry tucked neatly away.
- Guests will enjoy the bedroom on the main floor with its own bath.
- The master is upstairs as well as two more bedrooms.
- The roof has a 10:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,532 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,474 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,058 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 39' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 756 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss