4-Bed Farmhouse Plan with Upstairs Loft
About This Plan
- A shed roof with open rafter tails provides shade on the front porch of this 4-bed farmhouse plan with an upstairs loft (the two left windows provide light for the loft, the windows on the right for one of the three upstairs bedrooms.
- The back porch gives you a second outdoor space to enjoy. At 15'4" wide and 15' deep, it gives you room for furniture.
- The kitchen opens up to the living room and the dining room, the latter has access to the back porch.
- Enjoy the convenience of having your master suite on the main floor. Three more bedrooms, plus the loft, are on the second floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,483 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,570 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 913 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 230 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 251 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick