4-Bed French Country Home Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This 4-bedroom, French Country home plan, clad in brick and ornamented with shutters, features a thoughtful floor plan that separates the bedrooms into each of the four corners of the home.
- Once inside the foyer, clean sightlines are provided throughout the common living spaces: the living room, dining room, kitchen, and beyond to the porch.
- A fireplace anchors the left wall, across from a sizable island in the kitchen. A quaint study neighbors the kitchen, which provides a shared workspace for all.
- The master suite juts from the rear of the home, and enjoys an attached bath with 5 fixtures and a spacious, walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a hall bath, while the fourth bedroom is located across from a full bath and laundry room, just inside from the 2-car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,004 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,004 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 190 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 6"
- Depth: 81' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 555 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick