4-Bed French Country House Plan with Bonus Room above Garage
About This Plan
- A hip and valley roof rests above this 4-bedroom, French country house plan, with a comfortable interior flow offering all of the necessities for today's modern family.
- A fireplace in the spacious living room provides a sense of warmth, and the adjacent covered porch draws guests out to enjoy the fresh breeze.
- The kitchen boasts a large prep island and the adjoining keeping room provides a great space for the morning paper. A second, friends entrance leads directly into the heart of the home.
- Whisk away to the secluded master bedroom for some peace and quiet, including a spa-like en suite with an oversized walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3, also located on the right side of the home, share a Jack-and-Jill bath. A fourth bedroom on the opposite side of the house offers access to a full bath, creating a perfect spot for guests.
- The 3-car garage attaches to the back of the home, and includes a storage room to help maintain organization. A cozy office space sits just inside, and a nearby stairwell leads to a bonus room with a full bath for maximum flexibility.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,597 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,597 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 491 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 318 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 7"
- Depth: 95' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 839 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick