4-Bed French Country House Plan with Keeping Room
About This Plan
- This lovely Acadian home plan features a traditional brick exterior, welcoming French-door front entry, and a 3-car garage.
- The open-concept central living area includes an airy foyer, large family room with a fireplace, dining room, and a well-appointed kitchen with a breakfast bar. A keeping room with a fireplace lends plenty of old-world charm.
- An outdoor kitchen makes entertaining on the back porch a delight. An adjacent screened porch enables you to enjoy the outdoors in comfort.
- Occupying one side of the main floor, your master suite includes a generously sized walk-in closet and a 5-piece bath with a walk-in shower. Two bedrooms on the opposite side of the main floor share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- A private second-level fourth bedroom with a full bath is ideal for guests.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,976 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,660 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 316 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 10"
- Depth: 81' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 665 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick