4 Bed French Country with Rustic Kitchen
About This Plan
- This French Country house plan is moderately sized with an entry that sweeps you into the expansive family room that is open to the kitchen and has access to the outdoor living room in back.
- The open kitchen has a great island with seating and workspace. Rustic beams go across the ceiling and a brick arch provides subtle separation between this space and the family room.
- With split vanities and a 6' tub in the master bath, you'll enjoy relaxing at the end of your busy day.
- Bedroom #4 is isolated and makes a great guest room, and is easily accessible from the main part of the house.
- The huge rear porch is viewed by the dining and living areas and is plenty space for an outdoor kitchen and patio furniture, and not to mention it has a separate 1/2 bath accessible from the outside.
- NOTE: Please allow a 5 to 10 day delay for 2x6 option to be completed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,743 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,743 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 524 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 10"
- Depth: 97' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1024 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12