4-Bed Home Plan with Country Kitchen
About This Plan
- This 4-bed home plan has classic details and country-style design. The covered front porch, with round columns, and the five dormer windows add to the overall appeal.
- The entry foyer is lit by a second-story dormer and leads to a living room with a fireplace on the left and a study on the right. If you choose, the study may become a formal dining room.
- The family room at the back is graced by a decorative beam ceiling and shares a fireplace with the hearth room, where a French door leads out to the deck.
- The kitchen features a center island.
- All four bedrooms are on the second floor, along with a bonus room. The master suite has a private bath, while family bedrooms share a full bath. A built-in desk in the center serves family students.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,481 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,292 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,189 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 343 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 41' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss