4 Bed Home With 2 Car Detached Garage
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Shingle siding adds to the visual appeal of this 4 bed house plan with 2 car detached garage. The 2-story symmetrical front faзade has a front porch with glassed door insets and sidelites.
- Inside and straight ahead, a stairway to the upper level runs up the right side of the foyer, while the left half flows on into the main floor dining area and kitchen. A large living room with a fireplace is through a wide opening on the foyer's left.
- An opening on the opposite wall accesses the right wing, which comprises a den (or home office), a two-section bathroom, and a mudroom. Cabinetry and a long counter with a deep sink run along one side of this handy mudroom, and an upright freezer fits in nicely here too. At the rear, this wing also links with the dining area and kitchen.
- A flush eating bar rims the rectangular work island that bounds the otherwise L-shaped kitchen. Sliding glass doors open onto a wide, partially covered patio.
- Four bedrooms, a playroom, a utility room and two bathrooms are upstairs. Both two-section bathrooms have dual vanities. The owners' bathroom boasts an oversized shower and a large walk-in closet, while the other bathroom has a combination tub and shower.
- Laundry is conveniently locaterd upstairs. Built-in cabinetry and a long counter make for ease of processing sheets, towels, clothing and the like.
- A 2-car detached garage comes with the plans and can be placed wherever you like on your lot.