4-Bed House Open Concept House Plan for a Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- Slim enough to fit a narrow lot, this clever 4-bed house plan fits in an amazingly open layout and generous bedrooms.
- Free-flowing gathering spaces on the main floor level include the dining room, island kitchen and the family room, made special with a decorative ceiling and a fireplace. Access the back deck from the dining area for after-dinner refreshments.
- Windows give you great natural light in the master suite with a decorative tray ceiling and large walk-in closet. The master bath gives you a large shower and dual vanities.
- Upstairs, one of the bedrooms has a private bath and the other two share one with dual vanities.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,709 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,482 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,227 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,482 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 482 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick