4-Bed House Plan Under 2100 Square Feet with Upstairs Game Room and Patio
About This Plan
- This 4 bed, 3 bath house plan has a compact 39'4" by 49'8" footprint. Its warm brick clad exterior with shake siding and accented gable roofs gives a modern, southern style. The front entry porch gives you a great fresh air space to enjoy.
- The floor plan has been strategically planned so that the master suite and study are located on the first floor. The study is also designed to double as an overflow bedroom for occasional visits by grandparents that may have trouble navigating stairs.
- An open layout on the first floor features an open great room with fireplace and coffered ceiling. Adjacent is the island kitchen and dining room. The kitchen features a walk-in pantry. The laundry room is conveniently located through the pantry on the main floor. The first floor master bath offers a walk-in closet and shower. It has a spacious double bowl vanity with make up area. All these rooms open out onto a large deck area.
- Upstairs features a loft/game area and an optional wet bar. A covered balcony is there as well. The two ample sized bedrooms have walk-in closets. The spacious bath upstairs is compartmentalized to accommodate multiple users simultaneously.
- The plan is designed with a stem wall foundation, but can easily be modified to accommodate a crawlspace or even a basement foundation.
Main Floor - Optional Dining Room Window
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,072 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,360 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 712 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 83 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 116 sq. ft.
- Entry: 107 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 4"
- Depth: 49' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 394 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12