4-Bed House Plan with 3 Fireplaces
About This Plan
- This 4-bed house plan has a finished walkout basement that is a perfect place for the kids to enjoy. It has a game room, a family room, and three beds sharing a bath.
- The main floor has many separate living areas including a private den with fireplace.
- The kitchen island is angled giving you views to both the nook and hearth room with fireplace, one of three fireplaces in the home.
- The master bedroom suite features dual sinks, a large walk-in closet, and a washer and dryer.
- A 3-car garage is angled off the front and creates a courtyard effect.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,348 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,914 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,669 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 280 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 105' 8"
- Depth: 76' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 872 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss