4-Bed House Plan with a Touch of Craftsman
About This Plan
- A combination of shakes, clapboard and stone give this 4-bedroom house plan great curb appeal.
- A formal dining room with a tray ceiling sits just inside the front entry. A fireplace in the family room can also be enjoyed from the kitchen and bay-window, breakfast nook. The kitchen's island and pantry are essentials for the modern chef.
- Your master suite, privately situated on one end of the home, includes a master bath with dual sinks, separate tub and shower, and large walk-in closet.
- Enjoy the outdoor elements on the covered veranda which is accessible from the family room and master suite.
- Upstairs, discover a bedroom with a full bath. Two additional bedrooms share a 4-fixture bathroom, and an optional bonus room above the garage maximizes versatility.
- Related Plans: Get more space with house plan 9303EL (3,233 s.f.). Get an alternate elevation with house plans 93009EL and 9338EL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,916 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,875 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,041 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 189 sq. ft.
- Entry: 50 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 317 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 4"
- Depth: 62' 2"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 579 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12