4-Bed House Plan with Amazing Curb Appeal
About This Plan
- The blend of four different types of exterior materials and a gorgeous roof line combine to give this Traditional house plan its amazing curb appeal.
- And the house looks just as good from the rear too.
- The vaulted foyer and great room makes the home feel even more spacious.
- The large formal dining room gets a lovely coffered ceiling.
- In the main living area, the open layout creates terrific sight lines from room to room.
- A wide covered porch in back has plenty of room for chairs and tables.
- With a split bedroom configuration, the master suite is the only bedroom on the whole right side of the home.
- Two more family bedrooms are on the first floor and upstairs a guest suite is set off by itself.
- The big loft works as a home office or a media room.
- Related Plan: Get a modern farmhouse exterior and more space with house plan 46377LA (3,970 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Please allow 10 to 15 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,910 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,313 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 597 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 414 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 281 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Slab, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 10"
- Depth: 70' 4"
- Max ridge height: 33' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick