4-Bed House Plan with an Open Configuration
About This Plan
- Decorative columns define spaces in this 4-bed house plan's open configuration. The dining room, vaulted grand room, and bayed breakfast nook make up the core of the home's gathering spaces, along with the island kitchen.
- Enjoy views of the covered porch while sitting next to the fireplace in the grand room. Built-in cabinet's give you convenient.
- The first-floor master suite takes up the left wing of the home, and features a decorative ceiling, large walk-in closet, and separate tub and shower.
- There are three bedrooms upstairs and a tech loft.
- Photos courtesy of Arena Builders and Emerald Pointe Realty and Construction
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,474 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,640 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 834 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,640 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 6"
- Depth: 70' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 545 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick