4-Bed House Plan with Bonus Room Expansions Possibilities
About This Plan
- Vertical siding, brick and stone create a stunning combination on this 4-bed house plan with spacious bonus room option.
- The kitchen has commanding views of the vaulted keeping room and is open to the grand room. The island has great workspace as well as room for casual seating.
- A master suite on the main level is set apart ensuring that the homeowners have privacy, while the other bedroom reside on the other side of the home creating the perfect balance.
- The bonus room with adjacent loft give you expansion possibilities.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,394 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,394 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 816 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 3,367 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 83' 0"
- Depth: 77' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 810 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12