4-Bed House Plan with Convenient Upstairs Laundry
About This Plan
- The stately brick exterior on this 4-bed house plan gives it a great curb appeal. Unique angles and modern-day design trends inside make this home original and exciting.
- Even the most discriminating chefs will love this enormous kitchen with a prep island, double ovens, walk-in pantry and built-in message center. It is adjoined by an octagonal breakfast room with a tray ceiling.
- The two-story family room is situated at 45-degree angle, creating an interesting and original main floor layout.
- The master suite is on the second floor and features a private sitting room that is surrounded by windows that look out to the backyard. Laundry is conveniently located to all the upstairs bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,047 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,415 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,632 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,415 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 47' 6"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 766 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12