4-Bed House Plan with Convertible Upstairs Loft
About This Plan
- Steep gables, multiple sidings and window arrangements create an appealing elevation on this master-on-main house plan. It has an airy interior and gives you both a front porch and a rear deck to enjoy the fresh air.
- The kitchen and family room are the focal points and are fully detailed with beams and built-ins.
- The master suite has a vaulted and beamed ceiling as well along with a comfortable bath. The walk-in-closet will hold a full wardrobe. Bedroom four is located on the lower level and can be used for a live-in relative or a guest suite.
- The upper level has two or three bedrooms depending on whether or not the loft is chosen.
- The bonus room provides even more square footage for storage or recreation space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,855 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,014 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 841 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 316 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,014 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 567 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick