4-Bed House Plan with Cozy Front Porch
About This Plan
- This 4-bed house plan has a clean and simple façade with a cozy front porch and gabled roofline. Shingles and clapboard siding combine to give it great curb appeal.
- Inside, a 2-story foyer opens to the dining room to the right and the vaulted family room ahead.
- The kitchen has views into the family room and to the back through the breakfast area and screened porch beyond. A peninsula gives you work space and provides casual seating.
- There are two bedrooms on the main floor in a split layout maximizing your privacy. Bed 2 can be converted for use as an office or den.
- Upstairs, flexible spaces are incorporated giving you choices on how to use their space. A loft is situated among the bedrooms making an ideal lounging area for kids. The optional bonus space gives you many options.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 710001BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,299 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,774 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 525 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 300 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,774 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 63' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 473 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick