4-Bed House Plan with Distinctive Brick Exterior
About This Plan
- This classic 4-bed house plan has a distinctive brick exterior, setting the stage for the unique and expansive layout inside.
- A three-car garage, vaulted family room and keeping room with a secondary fireplace create the majority of the first floor.
- The expansive kitchen is the heart of the home, and includes an island ideal for entertaining, as well as an entrance onto the back deck.
- The right wing of this floor is where the master suite can be found complete with a large walk-in closet and master bath.
- The second floor comprises of a computer loft, three spacious bedrooms and two full baths.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 710152BTZ and 710154BTZ
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,041 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,021 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,020 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,957 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 61' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 788 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick