4-Bed House Plan with Dynamic Facade
About This Plan
- This 4-bed house plan has a dynamic facade with great roof lines. Painted or washed brick, shakes, and board-and-batten siding are the chosen exterior materials which allow for many diverse color palates. Timber lintels, gable brackets and slatted shutters complete the façade. The unique footprint is purposefully designed so that the home may be placed on different sites such as cul-de-sac or corner lots while maintaining the side entry garage.
- Inside, the grand island kitchen anchors the living areas opening on to a family room with a cozy fireplace and built-in cabinetry and a large dining room. A 3-season screened porch as well as a covered porch add outdoor living spaces.
- The master suite is located to give you ultimate privacy and includes a spa bath and large walk-in closet. A guest suite with a private bath rounds out the lower level. This flexible space could double as an office for the telecommuter.
- The upper level holds two additional bedroom suites and a multi-purpose bonus space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,080 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,276 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 804 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 335 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,276 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 6"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 773 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick