4-Bed House Plan with Elegant Motor Court and High Ceilings
About This Plan
- An elegant motor court sets the stage for this luxury house plan with high ceilings throughout.
- The foyer features a 20' ceiling and is flanked by the formal dining room and study, both with 17' ceilings sure to impress. Angled walls in both rooms adds to their allure.
- The living room features a fireplace and has views across the veranda. The room separates the master wing from the common areas adding to your privacy.
- The family room is open to the Kitchen and breakfast room. The Kitchen features two pantrys located off the garage egntry. Note the media room access making your home theater setup a breeze in the family room.
- The master suite is expansive and has veranda access, large walk-in closets and an exercise room. On the other side of the main floor, Bedroom 2 can be used as an office or guest room.
- Upstairs you'll find a vaulted game room flanked by two bedroom suites as well as a covered balcony.
- Related Plan: For a larger version, see house plan 36125TX (5,162 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,674 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,682 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 992 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,204 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 420 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 42 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 109' 0"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1248 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"