4-Bed House Plan with Large Upstairs Bonus Room
About This Plan
- This 4-bed house plan is perfect for the urban in-fill lot or the wide open property. Inside, it offers them "open concept" living areas.
- The kitchen is open into the family room and dining space with no interruption. Sliding doors in the dining room give you access to your covered patio.
- The master's suite is on the main floor and is oriented toward the rear to take full advantage of any view. It is complemented with a spa bath and large walk-in-closet. Bedroom two is perfect for guests or space to work from home.
- The upper floor continues to complete a modern buyer's wish list with a loft including a built-in-desk, a huge bonus room and two secondary bedrooms with large closets and a great compartmentalized bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,458 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,603 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 855 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 436 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,603 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 507 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick