4-Bed House Plan with Master On Main and Bonus Upstairs
About This Plan
- Enjoy a master on the main floor and three beds upstairs - plus bonus room expansion - in this beautiful house plan with an attractive brick exterior.
- A spacious kitchen offers all that the family chef could want: central island, wall ovens, huge walk-in pantry, and easy access to both the formal dining room and a sunny breakfast nook. Beyond the nook, a keeping room shares a two-sided fireplace with the vaulted family room, and a French door opens to a screened porch.
- The family room features built-in cabinets flanking the fireplace and a wall of windows looking out over the rear deck. Note the separate entry next to the garage, which leads directly into a mudroom and adjacent laundry room.
- The master suite opens discreetly from a small foyer at the end of the central hall.
- Upstairs, a bridge leading to a private bedroom suite offers a close-up of the family room's beamed ceiling. Two additional bedrooms share a compartmented bath, and a loft with built-in desk and optional bonus room provide even more space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,427 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,108 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,319 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 340 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,108 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 87' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 567 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Framing Type: Stick