4-Bed House Plan with Master Walk-In Closet Laundry Access
About This Plan
- This beautiful 4-bed house plan has a beautiful brick and stone exterior with window shutters and garage doors adding accents to the home.
- Step inside to the spacious great room with a vaulted ceiling with timber beams and a fireplace. This room flows into the kitchen through a 5-person eat-at-bar.
- The dining room is connected to the kitchen as well as a convenient walk-in pantry.
- There is an outdoor living area in back with its own fireplace .
- You can access the 3-car garage from the kitchen through a hall with a bench and hooks making unloading groceries a breeze. You can also access the laundry room from this hall.
- The master suite is tucked away in the right side of the house. It has a vaulted ceiling and a spacious master bath with dual vanities, glass shower, separate whirlpool tub and a walk-in closet that has laundry room access.
- On the opposite side of the home are bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 as well as a hall bath. Bedroom 2 can be used as a home study with an optional entrance from the foyer through barn doors.
- A bonus room with half bath upstairs gives you expansion space.
Bonus over garage
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,901 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,901 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 329 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 574 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 8"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 944 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick