4-bed House Plan with Quaint Front Porch
About This Plan
- Appearing much larger than it actually is, this home plan includes everything a single parent or small family might need. An optional basement is available for this design giving you a vast array of options. The quaint front porch has 8-inch columns adding a nice touch to this conservative design.
- This step-saver kitchen and sunny breakfast room are located at the front of the home while all bedrooms are placed at the rear of the home for added privacy.
- For a touch of elegance, nine-foot boxed ceilings are used in the great room and master suite bedroom giving an illusion of a much larger space.
- The master suited has a large walk-in closet and private bathroom while the additional two bedrooms share the other full bathroom.
- Conveniently located in the hallway is the laundry area with storage above and bi-fold doors for easy access.
- A two-car garage with storage completes this plan.
- Related Plans: Get 3 bedrooms with house plans 59604ND and 59648ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,271 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,271 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 48 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 4"
- Depth: 38' 10"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 446 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick