4-Bed House Plan with Stone and Wood Exterior
About This Plan
- Classic good looks and a friendly, welcoming facade present themselves to you when you approach this 4-bed house plan.
- Inside, the 2-story foyer and family room are separated by an upper balcony overlook. A fireplace and bright radius windows in the family room are inviting.
- Open planning in the sunny breakfast area flows into the island country kitchen and continues to the dining room for effortless entertaining. A first-floor bedroom also makes a great home office.
- Three additional bedrooms upstairs include a master suite with a vaulted bath and a corner tub. The upstairs laundry is an unexpected luxury.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,266 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,168 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,098 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,168 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 40' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 458 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick