4-Bed House Plan with the Children's Room Upstairs
About This Plan
- Step inside the foyer and you'll see a furniture niche giving you a place to display that piece. Angled off to the right, the vaulted family room with fireplace blanked by windows awaits.
- The kitchen and dining room are connected by a butler's pantry adding convenience to entertaining guests.
- A vaulted keeping room gives you a casual place to gather relax in.
- The mudroom is fully equipped with a private entrance, coat closet, bench and wall hooks.
- The master suite has a tray ceiling and outdoor access. There are two walk-in closets and the vaulted bathroom has dual vanities, shower, tub and private commode.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath and a third has its own bath. A built-in desk gives the kids a place to do homework outside of their rooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,162 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,182 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 980 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,182 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 4"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 705 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick