4-Bed House Plan with Upstairs Teen Suite
About This Plan
- Fieldstone accents against board-and-batten siding generate a welcoming and warm appeal to this 4-bed house plan. Inside, transom and radius windows illuminate the main floor with plenty of natural light.
- A vaulted keeping room connects to the kitchen and breakfast areas, creating that relaxing place to rest and unwind. The kitchen has an island and outer peninsula giving you lots of working space as well as a place for casual eating. From behind the peninsula, you have vies to both the vaulted family and keeping rooms, both with fireplaces.
- A mudroom and coat closet are placed just off the garage, routing traffic through it before entering the rest of the home.
- A teen suite has been designed into the second floor near the bedrooms. Equipped with a built-in desk, this spot makes the perfect homework station and recreational hang-out.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,254 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,224 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,030 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,224 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 4"
- Depth: 53' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 509 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Framing Type: Stick