4-Bed House Plan with Vaulted Ceilings and Finished Lower Level
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Brick, stone and shingles combine to create great curb appeal in this 4-bed house plan with a 2-car and a 1-car garage.
- Walk through the foyer and you are welcomed by an open floor plan. The great room has a vaulted ceiling with a fireplace and has views out to the outdoor living room in back.
- The kitchen has a large island with seating for up to five. Walk past the large walk-in pantry to serve guests in the dining room with vaulted ceiling.
- The master suite is privately tucked away on the left side of the home and has direct access to the laundry room for added convenience. A guest bedroom completes the sleeping arrangements on the main floor.
- Head down to the basement and you'll find a living area/game room, home theater, 2 additional bedrooms and bathrooms, an office and cover porch with gas fireplace.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,761 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,325 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,436 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,305 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 83' 10"
- Depth: 63' 9"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1405 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick