4-Bed House Plan with Vaulted Family Room with Loft Overlook
About This Plan
- This 4-bed house plan's impressive façade features timber-accented gable and carriage doors on the garage.
- The family room is vaulted and open to the kitchen and the breakfast room. The latter has access to the screened porch.
- The home gives you flexibility to either use the room in front as a bedroom or as a den.
- The master suite has a bayed sitting area and a large walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, large loft overlooks the family room below and is the ideal location for a children's retreat or homework station.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,001 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,123 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 878 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,123 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 59' 6"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 506 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick