4-Bed House Plan with Vaulted Master and Turreted Flex Room
About This Plan
- This wonderful open floor plan offers plenty of space, including a 4-car, side loading garage and an optional daylight basement offering a huge game room, kitchen, safe room, and storage/workout room.
- The vaulted great room features vaulted ceilings, a fireplace and access to the rear grilling porch. It is open to the breakfast room and a kitchen that features a large eat-at island bar, a prep island bar, a large walk-in pantry and a butler's pantry.
- Beyond the butler's pantry is the dining room with arched windows on the front wall to allow for plenty of natural light.
- The very spacious master suite features a corner fireplace, vaulted ceiling and a master bath which boasts a raised corner whirlpool with gas fireplace behind it, a large corner glass shower with a seat, and a giant walk-in closet.
- Off of the foyer and Great Room is the office/media/theater with its front rounded wall floor to ceiling windows, again, for maximum natural lighting.
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 share a Jack and Jill bath.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 60541ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,713 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,713 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,279 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,405 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 6"
- Depth: 95' 5"
- Max ridge height: 34' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1233 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick