European Home with Timber Beams
About This Plan
- European country flair with a "castle" room gives this open floor plan design many living options.
- Timber beams tie the kitchen with great room creating the perfect entertainment setting.
- The spacious office/den has 5 front windows set in a turret to brighten the room.
- The master suite is spacious and has access to the covered porch. At 12'8" deep, it has plenty of room for furniture making it an ideal place for an outdoor living room. The fireplace is a nice bonus.
- An upper level bonus room is available for storage or living space!
- Related Plans: Get an alternate elevation with house plan 60539ND and an alternate version with house plans 70501MK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,052 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,052 sq. ft.
- Entry: 52 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 405 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 626 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 2"
- Depth: 82' 3"
- Max ridge height: 39' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1114 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick