4-Bed House Plan with Vaulted Study
About This Plan
- This design was created to give homeowners living spaces that are supplementary to the traditional rooms found in most plans.
- The kitchen and breakfast area are kept bright and sunny with an abundance of windows and a beautiful French door leading to the back. The vaulted office is tucked away behind French doors in front.
- The master bedroom on the main floor is enhanced by a tray ceiling and views overlooking the backyard. A private guest suite with its own walk-in closet and bath are on the opposite side of the home for visitors.
- Upstairs, a loft space, two more bedrooms and a shared bath can be found. Optional bonus space is also available on the second floor, creating extra square footage for a home gym, office or craft room.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 710249BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,730 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,089 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 641 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 306 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,089 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 51' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 458 sq. ft.
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick