4 Bed Luxury House Plan with Double Front Doors
About This Plan
- This luxury house plan has a stucco exterior, Palladian windows and shutters, and is trimmed with a keystone. Double front doors flanked by sidelights open to reveal the foyer.
- To the left of the stairs is the dining room with large storage closet and access to the kitchen. The kitchen has a free-standing center island and a breakfast bar that divides the kitchen from the breakfast area.
- Off the family room is a large utility room and a quiet study with vaulted ceiling and a full bath.
- French doors lead to the outdoor living area and covered patio. A spiral staircase in the family room winds its way upstairs.
- The vaulted great room has a warming fireplace and two sets of double doors that lead to the covered patio. A bar and powder room share space off the great room. The formal living room has a vaulted ceiling.
- Upstairs two family bedrooms with walk-in closets share a Jack-and-Jill bath, while a third family bedroom with walk-in closet has a full bath.
- The master suite has a fireplace, trey ceiling, large wardrobe, and bath with his and hers vanities, step-up tub and separate glass shower, and a private balcony.
- A 2-car, front entry garage with two storage areas and a side door completes the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,153 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,427 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,726 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 87' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath