4-Bed Luxury Mountain Home Plan for a Rear-sloping Lot with Views
About This Plan
- Build the mountain home of your dreams with this luxury 4-bedroom design. The spectacular great room boasts a rounded rear wall with floor to ceiling windows that allow you to truly enjoy nature from the comfort of your own home.
- The chef will delight in the gourmet kitchen, which includes a large range, double ovens, a warming drawer, and a butler's pantry. An eating nook and formal dining room provide plenty of space for family and friends to gather during holidays.
- A fireplace (1 of 4) warms the master bedroom, topped by a barrel-vaulted ceiling, and joined by a sitting nook, private patio, and spa-like ensuite.
- The sizable mudroom is located just inside from the 3-car garage, and includes a coat closet, pet center, and powder bath.
- Two bedroom suites, each with their own covered porch, share the second-level with a home office, while the lower level features a family room with an accordion door that opens to a grand outdoor living space. An exercise room, guest bedroom suite, wine cellar with adjacent bar, and sauna complete the lower level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,100 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,348 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,468 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,286 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 89' 6"
- Depth: 76' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 885 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"