4-Bed Modern Acadian House Plan with Bonus Room
About This Plan
- This 4 bedroom modern Acadian house plan looks great with its brick exterior painted white, wood shutters and a standing seam metal roof over the front porch with a dormer - there for aesthetics - above.
- French doors open to the vaulted living room. Windows look out over the screened porch with fireplace and a door takes you there to enjoy the outdoors without the bugs.
- The kitchen has an L-shaped layout with a large island with dual sinks on one side and seating on the other. A butler pantry connects this space to the dining room, and a larger walk-in pantry gives you even more storage.
- Your master suite is privately situated on the left side of the home and has a roomy walk-in closet. Two more bedrooms are located across the home and share a Jack and Jill bath. Laundry is located nearby as is the powder room.
- One more bedroom is on the main floor off the foyer and could be converted to use as a den. Stairs go up to a 502 square foot bonus room with full bath over the garage.
- NOTE: Please allow up to 5 to 10 business days for optional foundations to be created.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,336 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,336 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 916 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 502 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 9"
- Depth: 79' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 890 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick