4-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan with Split Bedroom Floor Plan
About This Plan
- A single dormer centered over the front door adds to the curb appeal while letting in light to this 4 bed, 2.5 bath modern farmhouse plan. A ribbed metal roof over the porch, board and batten siding, timber supports and exposed rafter tails on the porch all add to the modern farmhouse vibe.
- Step through the double doors and past the foyer with 18' ceiling to find a gracious great room with a vaulted ceiling and fireplace. An oversized opening to the kitchen creates the popular open-concept layout, anchored by a prep island. Extend your entertaining outdoors to the large rear porch with corner fireplace. A half bath is accessible from outdoors.
- Wood beams set the dining room off from the great room and foyer and create an intimate space with windows on two sides.
- The master suite occupies the right side of the home and has a vaulted ceiling. The bathroom has two vanities, private toilet, a walk-in shower and a spa tub. The roomy walk-in closet has direct laundry room access.
- The double garage shares the right side of the home with the master suite, laundry room, and walk-in pantry.
Main Level - Basement Stair Placement
Main Level - Bonus Stair Placement
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,291 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,291 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 659 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 541 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 72' 10"
- Max ridge height: 27' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 551 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick