4-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan with Two Laundry Rooms
About This Plan
- The large gable centered above the entry porch on this 3-bed modern farmhouse plan brings in light and creates room for an upstairs loft.
- The foyer opens to the great room which has sliding doors on the back wall giving you access to a broad rear porch.
- A 4' by 8' kitchen island gives you great work space and can comfortably sit four people. With access to the garage just steps away, it is a simple task to unload groceries and store them in the large walk-in pantry.
- The master suite has a 5-fixture bath and a walk-in closet. Sliding doors open give you access to the rear porch.
- Upstairs, a loft is easily accessible to all three bedrooms. Upstairs laundry means your kids can do their own laundry while you can do yours in the laundry room downstairs.
- Related Plan: Move the master suite upstairs with house plan 14678RK (2,652 sq. ft.) and get a smaller upstairs with two bedrooms with house plan 14676RK (2,453 sq. ft.). Get a smaller version with house plan 14681RK (2,046 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,584 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,522 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,062 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 215 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 105 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 56' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 446 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss