4-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan with Vaulted Great Room
About This Plan
- This 4-bed modern farmhouse-style house plan has a mixture of exterior textures including board and batten siding, white brick, and metal roofing. Inside, you are greet with a soaring wood-beamed cathedral ceiling in the great room which fills the home front to back. An abundance of windows floods the great room with natural light. The kitchen, with an expansive work island, is open to the dining area.
- Away from the living areas, the main floor’s master suite features a large walk-in closet, and his and her vanities in the bath. Upstairs, bedroom 2 and 3 share a Jack-n-Jill bath while bedroom 4 has its own private bathroom.
- Back on the main level, the generously proportioned 3-car garage includes ample space. It accesses the home through a mudroom, complete with bench, lockers and a coat closet.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 62544DJ, 62666DJ, 62728DJ and 62957DJ (2,764 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,736 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,882 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 854 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1129 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12