Modern 4 Bedroom Farmhouse Plan
About This Plan
- This 4 bedroom modern day farmhouse plan gives you a master down layout with a wide-open floor plan.
- Huge porches front and back, and a third porch on the side, give you great spaces to enjoy the fresh air.
- The exterior features open, raked eaves, steep gable roofs, board and batten cladding and standing seam metal roof, complemented with just a hint of stone around the foundation and on the two massive chimneys.
- The great room has a 2-story ceiling that rises up to 26' high, and is open to both the kitchen and dining room. A large island in the kitchen has workspace and seating and there is a walk-in pantry giving you storage.
- The master has a tray ceiling as does the living room with its own fireplace.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms share two baths. A built-in desk gives you room to work in the common area.
- Related Plans: Get an in-law suite and 3,043 sq. ft. of living with plan 62666DJ. Get a front-facing garage with house plan 62728DJ (2,800 sq. ft.). Get an alternate layout with house plan 62755DJ (2,736 sq. ft.) Get an angled 3-car garage with farmhouse plan 62957DJ (2,764 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,768 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,926 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 842 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 196 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 168 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 168 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 917 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12