4-Bed Modern Farmhouse with 3-Car Split Load
About This Plan
- This attractive 4-bed modern Farmhouse plan offers you one-story living with stairs going to a bonus room over the garage if you want to expand. The charming exterior textures of board and batten siding and wood accents give this home great curb appeal.
- Step inside and you'll be impressed by the large great room with a cathedral ceiling that opens to the kitchen, dinette and dining room in an open concept layout. The kitchen includes a walk-in pantry and a kitchen island with built-in seating.
- The master suite includes a large master bath with his/her vanities, a soaking tub, and a walk-in closet. Three more bedrooms with walk-in closets are located across the home and share a conveniently located hall bathroom.
- A 3-car split load garage (2-car courtyard and 1-car front) accesses the home through a convenient mudroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,572 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,572 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 957 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12