4 Bed Modern Farmhouse with Corner Home Office and Upstairs Laundry
About This Plan
- This 2-story house plan has an attractive exterior with board and batten and clapboard siding. A 7'-deep entry porch with wood pillars adds to the curb appeal. The home plan gives you 2,317 square feet of living space with 4 upstairs bedrooms, 3 full and 1 half bathrooms and a 2-car garage.
- French doors off the foyer conceal the private home office with windows on two walls. A powder room is conveniently located steps away.
- The open floorplan allows for conversation and sightlines from the great room to the dining area to the kitchen. Gather with family and friends around the cozy fireplace in the great room or grab a cup of coffee and chat at the generous kitchen island with comfortable seating for up to three. Numerous cabinets and a walk-in pantry give you great storage.
- Upstairs holds all the bedrooms including the master suite which holds a spacious bedroom and a bathroom with two vanities plus a private toilet and walk-in shower behind a pocket door. The large walk-in closet with built-ins completes the suite. Three additional bedrooms - each with a huge closet - and a convenient laundry room complete the floor.
- A mudroom with lockers lives right behind the 2-car garage and helps control clutter.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 14724RK and 14726RK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,317 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,043 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,289 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 42' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 394 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss