4-Bed Modern Farmhouse with Double-Sided Interior Fireplace
About This Plan
- This 4-bed house plan gives you Modern Farmhouse styling with board and batten siding, exposed rafter tails and a front porch covered by a shed roof.
- Enter through the French doors and you are greeted with an open living room warmed by a fireplace. On the other side of the entry, French doors open to your office.
- The open concept arrangement between the great room, dining room, and kitchen make for great entertaining. The kitchen includes a large island with a breakfast bar and a large walk-in pantry.
- The great room is warmed by a double-sided fireplace that also warms the large 4-seasons room. Two pairs of French doors open to your covered patio in back.
- The second floor master suite has a 9' boxed ceiling. Its bath area features twin vanities, a walk-in shower, a private toilet and a corner soaking tub. Also on the second level, bedrooms 2 and 3 share a bath and bedroom 4 has it's own bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,675 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,426 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,249 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 904 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick