4-Bed Modern Farmhouse with Split-bed Layout
About This Plan
- This 4-bedroom Farmhouse offers great visual symmetry with a front porch serving as the focal point.
- Once inside, an open layout combines the great room, kitchen, and dining areas in order to bring families together. The island kitchen allows you to easily move around, and the rear porch provides a great space for BBQs.
- The master bedroom offers the homeowner privacy with its secluded location and the master closet conveniently connects to the laundry room.
- Three family bedrooms line the left side of the design and share a compartmentalized bath with a dual-sink vanity.
- Enter from the rear double garage to find a powder bath just inside.
Main Level - Basement Foundation Option
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,880 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,880 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 471 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 8"
- Depth: 59' 10"
- Max ridge height: 26' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 577 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick