4 Bed Modern House Plan for the Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- This 4 bed modern house plan is perfect for the rear sloping lot with its fully-finished lower level with walkout patio accessible from the rec room.
- The roof has a 4:12 and 2:12 pitch with roof lines seemingly converging creating a dramatic exterior.
- The covered entry has an 11'1"-high ceiling and opens into the foyer where french doors to the left open to the den. Ahead, the great room is open to the kitchen and dining room and has access to the outdoor living area overlooking your back yard.
- The kitchen has a large island with comfortable seating for four and a large walk-in pantry. The family foyer is steps away making grocery unloading a breeze.
- The master takes over the right wing of the home and has a large bath and walk-in closet. There is a large laundry nearby for your convenience.
- The lower level gives you 3 more bedrooms all with walk-in closets plus a kitchenette off the great room, a great place for the kids to enjoy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,070 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,813 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,257 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 192 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 53' 6"
- Max ridge height: 16' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss