4 Bed Modern House Plan with Lower Level
About This Plan
- A slanted shed roof and transom windows serve to give this Contemporary house plan an eye-popping exterior.
- The wide open floor plan gives you gorgeous sightlines from every angle.
- In the kitchen, a huge island has seating for four people and 20' of counter space along the back wall.
- Homeowners get a private vestibule as the entrance to the master suite.
- Use the den as an extra bedroom if you want since it has a walk-in closet and attached bathroom.
- The remaining bedrooms are all on the finished lower level where you also get an enormous rec room that has sliders to a covered patio.
- The roof has a 4:12 main pitch and a 2:12 secondary pitch.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,660 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,562 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,098 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 240 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 6"
- Depth: 72' 6"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss