4-Bed Modern Prairie-Style House Plan Under 2000 Square Feet
About This Plan
- This home design is a narrow and low two-story house plan that will work just about anywhere. The exterior has been created in a northwest style, with a sleek roof line and relaxed, calming design touches.
- Enter through the covered porch and walk through the foyer, past the staircase and powder room to the spacious, open concept great room/dining room/kitchen.
- The kitchen has tons of counter space for food prep, as well as a large island that looks out over the great room and dining room. Thoughtfully placed appliances make for easy kitchen maintenance. The great room includes a comforting fireplace and there is a patio just off the dining room.
- Move to the upper floor to see the carefully placed and private bedrooms. Just at the top of the stairs you’ll see the utility closet, and then a quick turn to the right takes you to the bedrooms.
- Three bedrooms occupy the rear half of the home, all generously sized with the back two rooms positioned to take advantage of a rear view.
- There is a full bathroom to accompany these bedrooms, while at the front of the home, the primary bedroom gets a full ensuite bathroom. The primary bedroom also benefits from a large walk-in closet, dual sinks, and a private toilet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,869 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 727 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,142 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 25' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 374 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front