4-Bed Mountain Craftsman with Open Concept Floor Plan
About This Plan
- This mountain Craftsman house plan has a rugged exterior combining wood and stone. A 2-car garage with space above that could be finished as a loft, playroom or office, is a nice touch.
- A vaulted covered entry ushers you to the vaulted foyer with views through to the back of the home. The open concept core of the home combines the kitchen, dining and lodge room into one large entertaining space.
- With its large working island with casual seating on the back side and a corner pantry, the kitchen is perfect for entertaining.
- The vaulted lodge room displays spectacular outdoor views with its two-story wall of windows.
- Nestled on the right side of this home, the large master suite features a master bath with corner shower, soaking tub and spacious walk-in closet. French doors open to the patio and a door in the bathroom takes you to an outdoor shower.
- Across the home, three bedrooms, two sharing a Jack and Jill bath, complete the home.
- Related Plans: Get a 3-bed version with house plan 25616GE (2,544 sq. ft.). And get the garage plan separately with plan 25687GE.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,940 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,940 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"