4-Bed New American Farmhouse Plan with First-Floor Master
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This 4-bedroom, New American house plan displays a beautiful exterior, with a functional floor plan desired by homeowners today. The 3-car garage attaches to the rear of the home, and includes a pool bath.
- Upon entering, enjoy views into the two-story great room, through the sliding doors, and beyond the rear porch. The fully-equipped kitchen boasts a large prep island with seating, a built-in wine fridge and hutch, and a hidden prep island for additional workspace.
- A pocket office is nestled near the kitchen, providing a communal office space for the family, or work-at-home resident.
- Retreat to the master suite to discover a serene space just for the homeowner. Dual walk-in closets border the hallway that leads to the spacious en suite, where a freestanding tub serves as the focal point.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms surround a loft; two bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one sits across the hall from a full bath. Add 640 sq. ft. of living space and a bedroom with the bonus space above the garage.
- Related Plan: Get a version with a 2-car garage with house plan 14684RK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,913 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,941 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 972 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 640 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 10"
- Depth: 76' 2"
- Max ridge height: 31' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 896 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss